Pittdar & Bhur Plus Co., Ltd. / www.pittdarandbhur.com is concerned about your right to privacy. Therefore, Pittdar & Bhur Plus Co., Ltd. / www.pittdarandbhur.com pledge to be responsible when gathering your personal information and to protect your privacy in every possible way. Although this Privacy Statement is not a contract and does not create any legal rights, it serves as an expression of our commitment to protecting private personal information.It is important that you read this privacy statement together with any other privacy statement (if any) which we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy statement supplements other notices and privacy policies (if any) and is not intended to override them. When using our Sites or Services, you accept, consent, and agree to the terms and conditions in this privacy statement.
This privacy statement aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website, and other Services from which you are accessing this privacy statement.
We may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you. We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties. In some instances, we may combine other information with personal data. If such combined information can identify an individual, such information will be treated by us as personal data.
We only process your personal data as described in this privacy statement and always in compliance with the applicable Thai data protection law, as follows:Where we obtained your consent (as required by law);To take steps at your request before entering into a contract and to perform contractual obligations between you and the Company;Where it is necessary for legitimate interests of the Company or any other persons or juristic persons, except where your fundamental rights override such interests; To comply with laws to which the Company is subject;Where it is necessary to prevent or suppress a danger to a person’s life, body, or health (if any).We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have arranged according to the different purposes as follows:Personal identification: your full name, nickname, age, date of birth, genderContact information: address, email, telephone numbersYour personal data collected, used, or disclosed for the purposes described here will be stored only to the extent necessary during the term of your participation in the Services with us, or for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this, including during a transition period (e.g. for the compliance of our obligations regarding data retention as established in applicable laws), if any.We will retain your personal data as long as required or permitted by applicable law. Afterward, we will remove your personal data from our systems and records or take steps to anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.You have the following rights under the conditions set out under applicable law:
– Request access to your personal dataYou are entitled at any time to obtain your personal data that we store, in accordance with applicable law and without any fee. However, in exceptional cases, we may ask you to pay reasonable fees before we provide the information if permitted by applicable law.
– Request correction of your personal data You may request that we rectify any of your personal data that is incomplete or incorrect.
– Request erasure of your personal data You may request that we delete your account and your personal data.
– Object to processing of your personal data You have the right to object to collection, use or disclosure of personal data, which is carried out to protect our legitimate interests or for the performance of tasks in the public interest, at any time, in accordance with the statutory provisions. If you file an objection, we will continue to collect, use or disclose your personal data only if we can document mandatory and legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if collection, use or disclosure is for the establishment, compliance or exercise of legal claims or defense of legal claims, as may be applicable.
– Request restriction of processing your personal data You may ask us to restrict the use of your personal data, for example, if you have objected to the processing and the existence of legitimate grounds is still under consideration.
– Request transfer of your personal data If applicable, you may request us to send you your personal data, which we store in a commonly used and machine-readable format, or to send or transfer your personal data in such format to other data controllers as provided by the law.
– Right to withdraw consent You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on such consent before it was withdrawn.
– Right to file a complaint You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority under the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) anytime the Company violates or does not with the PDPA.